PENDING PRODUCT – If you have tried their products, feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
Jennifer Aniston explores just how far women are willing to go for good hair – and why maybe it doesn’t have to be that way. Some of the things I would do for awesome hair is illegal!!!
Their products are a but costly. Are they worth it?
Jennifer is a co-owner of Living Proof Hair Products. This product throws all kinds of acronyms and microscopic images of a hair follicle before and after, of course. I still am clueless as to what OFPMA is?
“In the end it’s all about performance. And products that keep their promise. But years before our products ever made their way into your hands…ages before they earned beauty industry accolades and won scientific breakthrough awards, our products started out as molecules in our labs. Molecules that were invented, synthesized, analyzed, and patented. Again and again until our scientists broke the mold and our beauty experts were astonished by the results.”
Their Claim: OFPMA is a superior way to care for and style hair; better than any of the conventional technologies that exist in the market, like silicone and oils.
This brilliantly bulletproof molecule creates an exquisitely thin, invisible shield around every hair strand. How long until the invisible shield is called “build up”?
With this shield:
- hair becomes healthier over time – How much time Jen?
- hair is strengthened and protected from daily assaults like brushing and washing – assaults…
- hair balances the flow of moisture in and out of strands, so damaging moisture flux is controlled
- hair fights off humidity, so frizz is stopped in its tracks – I highly doubt this. I was born with frizz!
- hair repels oil and dirt so it stays cleaner, longer
- hair texture is polished into a smooth, glossy luster.
They put OFPMA in almost all of their Living Proof products because every head of hair deserves the best. Without compromise. In essence we are compromising our hair if we do not use OFPMA.
“This tiny molecule does big things. Literally. PBAE creates a microscopic pattern of thickening dots on every hair strand, making hair look and behave like textured, full, thick hair.”