Loves Bees is Woman Owned & Operated!
I stumbled across Love Bees on Etsy.com. I like supporting the smaller sized shops. This was my first time trying the beeswax candles.
Her candles are $6.00USD.
I tried the Clove and Lavender Candles.
I wasn’t a fan of the Clove, although it didn’t smell bad. The Lavender Aroma was Heaven Sent, or should I say Scent and burned right down to the bottom of the jar. You certainly get what you pay for and I wasn’t wiping black soot off the sides of the jars. A big bonus. I assume no soot because the candles are toxin and carcinogen free. The candles are scented with pure cinnamon essential oil, and she does not use glue to secure the wicks.
- Beeswax naturally burns longer than other types of candle wax (paraffin and soy) and is therefore a very economical choice for your candle-burning needs.
- Beeswax burns brighter and cleaner than other waxes, and gives off a lovely golden glow and a beautiful honey scent.
- Beeswax is non-allergenic and is a natural air cleaner – the very best choice for those with allergies or asthma.
- It is said that beeswax is the only fuel to produce negative ions – the same natural air purifiers produced by waterfalls and rainstorms.
- Beeswax candles are known to have spiritual and healing qualities, and have been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.
8 oz – approximately 40 hours
4 oz – approximately 25 hoursswax is non-allergenic and is a natural air cleaner – the very best choice for those with allergies or asthma.
She sources all of her beeswax from local suppliers (websites below), and hand-crafts each candle in her home.
Please message her if you have any questions about her shop, the process, or her candles.