After having lunch with my mother, I was reapplying my lipstick. and she mentioned that she was trying to find a lipstick that was more “chap stick like.” How many times have you lost the cover, not twisted your lip stick all the way back down, or, if you have little ones, had the stick broken in half. For a good lipstick, you have to pay at least $10.00. Never mind hoping that “your” color is in stock.
I went on Etsy.com and contacted Performance Colors to see what they had to offer. You can find just about anything on Etsy.
Materials: Shea Butter, Jojoba, Beeswax, and Vitamin E
$5.00 each lipstick,
This “chap stick” style lipstick goes on nicely. I have extremely dry lips during this time of year. The Buff was not overly obvious. This is a fantastic choice for those that want moist lips and only a hint of color.
FEELS LIKE A BALM, ACTS LIKE A LIPSTICK.
SEMI-MATTES (SEMI-MATTE CREAM – NO SPARKLES, VERY PIGMENTED) Colors:
- Petal, a very light and pretty, pink.
- Pink Chocolate, a neutral cocoa pink. My favorite, not too dark and not too light. I like a darker color as a rule.
- Neon Flamingo, this color is a party in a tube.
- Hibiscus, a pink/red blend. A good color if you like the deep pinks with the red blend. Sexy too!
- Buff, go naked with this one. It’s a barely there color.
RESTORATIVE (HEALING LIKE A BALM, PIGMENTED LIKE A LIPSTICK) Colors:
I received the colors below. I can’t pick from any of them. If lasting lipstick was a super power, these have it.
- Ruby, not as red as Dorothy’s ruby slippers, but very close.
- Rocket, a deep mauve and a hint of pink color.
- Poppy, a nice deep red, more of what I expected “Ruby” to be.
- Easy Street, a cocoa mauve.
- Ginger Heart, a bit more red/mauve than “Easy Street.”
- Cool Pink, a dark pink shade.